Getting ready for installation day
Preparing for installation
Most homeowners are pleasantly surprised about how fuss-free a Clearglaze installation is. However, the following few simple preparations by the homeowner can also help:
- If possible please clear all areas around proposed installation to allow fitters to completely protect area with dust sheets, however they are more than happy to help move heavy items on the day.
- Shrubs, plants and any other growth should be cut back from external windows to provide your installers with suitable access.
- If possible, any curtains, drapes or window treatments should be cleared away from the immediate window area prior to installation.
- If possible, any redecoration to window reveals and window boards should be left until after the new window has been installed.
- The above points serve as guidelines and further advice can be sought from Clearglaze’s experienced surveyors prior to your installation.
I was impressed by your flyers and website
been very happy with their service.
The overall experience was very good since the beginning. Dom is excellent!
excellent team in the Bath Showroom.
Previous experience was excellent and not disappointed this time either